Teen Talent Showcase – CANCELLED
- Local teens, ages 13-17, are invited to perform on the North Aurora Days main stage during family fun time on Saturday August 3rd.
- A variety of acts are encouraged, singing, dancing, instrumental performance, comedy, etc. but please, no lip-synching**
- A video of the acts will be submitted electronically prior to July 22nd for review by the North Aurora Days board.
- Acts will be limited to 2.5 minutes with an additional 2 minutes set up and tear down
- Only one act per person please
- All acts must be appropriate in every way. Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter, as well as inappropriate costuming will be accepted
This is not a contest, this is an opportunity for our youth to showcase their talents and the community to rally behind them. There will be a “meet and greet” with Ali Morgan at 2:00 pm in the VIP tent and the show will begin at 3:00 pm. The show will conclude with a performance by Ali.
Please submit your act to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name, age of the contestant, and link to your video.
**The North Aurora Days Committee has final say on entries and may decline a submission for any reason